Thursday, April 14, 2016

Updates and Adds

Hi Everyone,

I've updated a couple family pages and add another based around newspaper clippings via FindMyPast.com, Irish census records, and contacts from blog readers.

Family of John Lardner and Anne Connel **Ennis, Ireland**

Updates
Family of Eliza Maria Lardner and Mark / Marcus Talbot - **Ennis, Ireland**
Family of William Lardner and Ellen O'Dea **Ennis, Ireland**
Family of William Lardner and Eliza Carrig **Ennis, Ireland**
Family of Margaret Lardner and Thomas Hunt **Corofin, Ennis, Ireland**
Family of John Lardner and Mary Wolf / Wolfe **Ohio & Illinois, United States - Kilrush, Ireland**

Until Next Time,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. My name is Tom Lardner now living in Austin, TX. My wife and I visited Ballinrobe, Ireland last year. Many Lardners are buried there going back to the 1700's. This is in County Mayo. There are also many Lardners in Galway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom, Thank you for posting on my blog! :) In the course of my research I do wonder about how many Lardner families crossed over the northern county borders or vise versa. I'd be curious to find out and post those that are found to have Clare roots at some point.

    ReplyDelete