Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lardner Families Mapped

Over the past week, I've been a busy little bee doing general searches via the FamilySearch website in my spare time.  And surprisingly, I've gathered enough information at this point that I thought it would be beneficial to map out the family name in Clare and post the other various data that I've gathered on the families that I have found.

The dispersal of the name across Clare can be seen below, courtesy of the Clare GenMaps project available online at the website for the Clare County Library in Ennis.  Its an impressive tool that I think everyone should check out at least once.
------------------------------------------------

   1 Lardner family in the townland of Killadysert
    5 Lardner families in the townland of Drumcliff
    2 Lardner families in the townland of Killinaboy


1852-55 Griffith's Valuation  -   
   1 Lardner family in the townland of Lisheenfurroor
   1 Lardner family in the townland of Kilmurry West
   1 Lardner family in the townland of Shessiv
   1 Lardner family in the townland of Killadysert
   1 Lardner family in the townland of Cloonlaheen West
   2 Lardner families in the townland of Ennis


1901 Irish Census  - 
   4 Lardner families in the townland of Lisheencrony
   2 Lardner families in the townland of Moanmore Lower


------------------------------------------------

Until later...(as I wait impatiently for the mirofilms that I've ordered to arrive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment